Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Confetti and Streamers

I feel like I sound like a broken record because all I ever talk about around here is how busy I am. Busy with work, or with family, now add fostering cats to the mix, I never seem to catch a break!

So enough about that, and on to the nails! I saw this look on Pinterest and I wanted to recreate it!

Stripe nail art with rhinestone embellishments


Stripe nail art with rhinestone embellishments

Stripe nail art with rhinestone embellishments

Stripe nail art with rhinestone embellishments

Stripe nail art with rhinestone embellishments

I was actually pretty happy with these and I enjoyed wearing them. I ended up keeping them on for two weeks!

Stripe nail art with rhinestone embellishments

Claws Up! Nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...