Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Makeup Looks: Black and Gold

Remember how I told you things have been crazy busy for me? Well things got so busy I completely forgot to post on Saturday! I am doing my best to keep up with blogging, but with everything going on right now, it's been tough. Plus, I have been loosing some motivation. I still love creating the looks, but siting down to write the posts has been a struggle.

This look that I loved creating was inspired by this look by Polished Polyglot.

Black and gold makeup look


Black and gold makeup look

Black and gold makeup look

Black and gold makeup look

Black and gold makeup look

Black and gold makeup look

I was really pleased with how this look turned out, and it's actually fairly wearable!

Claws Up! Makeup Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...